MATUS CAR RENTAL|
(below are the agreement that a customer signs upon the rental of vehicles)
- This vehicle is the property of MATUS CAR RENTAL and is rented to me in good condition. I will return the vehicle in the same condition; with the same equipment that was rented to me. I will be responsible for all damages caused to the vehicle except for the ordinary wear and tear.
- A late fee of $40.00 will be charged if the vehicle is delivered within 2 hrs after the agreed time. If it is delivered 2 hrs after the agreed time a full day's rate will be charged.
- This vehicle is NOT comprehensively insured and any damage(s) caused by one's negligence must be paid in full by the person renting the vehicle.
- No repairs will be made to the vehicle without the express authority of MATUS CAR RENTAL.
- In the event of an accident or theft of the vehicle, I will report the matter to the nearest police station or by calling 911 and MATUS CAR RENTAL at 824-2089 or 824-2005 or cell 663-4702.
- This vehicle is not allowed outside the country of Belize, unless written permission is obtained from MATUS CAR RENTAL.
- MATUS CAR RENTAL will not be responsible for any traffic violations tickets.
- I will return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel checked on both the contract and agreement.
- A drop off fee will be applied if the vehicle is returned to another location other than the MATUS CAR RENTAL OFFICE in San Ignacio.
- I will not use the vehicle for any illegal or improper purpose.
- If the vehicle is held by the authorities for whatever reason I (the rentee) shall be responsible to pay MATUS CAR RENTAL for the period, which the vehicle is held.
- If the vehicle gets in an accident I (the rentee) will be accountable in regards to the ICB Insurance Third Party Policy.
- A security deposit is required when renting a vehicle from MATUS CAR RENTAL; it will be returned if the vehicle is returned in good condition, proper fuel and no damages caused to the vehicle.
- I have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of both sides of this agreement